1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ground Zero to SWA Curbside Checkin

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jimbo338, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Today I changed my flight home from LV from2:30pm to 9:30am. This saved me $50, will save me $10 in parking if I leave my car at the airport, or make it easier to get transportation home from the airport, and will allow me time for a good breakfast and the ability to take the WAX to the airport. I guess they start running just before 5am and run about every 30 minutes in the morning. Here is my question: I will arrive at the bus stop at Ground Zero and walk to the esculator or elevator. How do I get to the curbside checkin for SWA?

I am guessing it is one or two stories up and across the airport (east?) and outside. Hope it's not too complicated.

Jimbo338

2. merlin

merlin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why do you want curbside checkin if you are arriving by bus? normally I take the escalator up to the second level , get my boarding pass from the machine(already checked in online though), and head through security.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be arriving with my luggage and can't go through security until luggage is checked in. I will have my boarding pass but have to get rid of the luggage. I don't know exactly where it is in relation to the bus stop, which is why I asked.

Jimbo338

4. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Up the escalator, across the baggage claim area, out the door, across the street, all the way to your left. SW curbside is the last one. I would check inside to see how long the line is before I pay for curbside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.