1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grocery list

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Michelle, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying @ The Signature and am really excited about the full-sized fridge! Mostly to hold booze, water, and Gatorade (hangover remedy). Then I got to thinking should I get snacks, English muffins, etc? I plan on eating at some of the best restaurants in Vegas, so I find it hard to believe that I'm going to be hungry! But I don't have access to a car, and stopping at Lees on the way from the airport. Should I add a trip to the grocery store? If so what is on your list???

Jill's 21st!
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I drive, so it's less of an issue for me. Last trip I brought some mini-bagels and cream cheese and some of those fruit cups of pineapple or peaches. I also had some fresh fruit - grapes & apples I think. They were great for breakfast when I wasn't ready to be vertical and for a quick snack here and there. If I do it again, I'll bring something else that is salty-crunchy to complete the snack pile. :)

3. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greek yogurt, bagels, peanut butter or cream cheese, some bananas, maybe cookies or donuts. I stay at the Orleans (no fridge) so I just fill an ice bucket and stick the yogurt on ice.

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're not a snacker, you're not a snacker. It's up to you if you want to keep snacks in the room. You might find yourself wanting to snack due to all the walking though.

5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just buy some OJ for the vodka in the morning and you'll be just fine!

Drove up to Vegas 3 weeks ago for 3 nights. Took a snack bag with wheat thins, granola bars, gummi bears, sunflower seeds, and some hard candies.
    I never touched a single thing in that bag the whole time I was there!

It's Vegas, there's so much to do and eat there it's rediculous.

I'll never take a snack bag or buy groceries again!

6. MUFC

MUFC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always make sure i have plenty of Mikes Hard Lemonade in the room, the best hangover cure i've found yet! :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.