1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grimaldi's at Palazzo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by M_ILIS, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like we decided on Grimaldi's for dinner this coming Monday. Couple of questions:
    1. Do they have TVs? That night is the national championship game and just curious if there's a chance I could catch some of it there. From the pictures I've seen I doubt it, but seeing it's a pizza place, figured there's a chance.
    2. Any menu suggestions? Apps? Specialty pizzas?

Thanks!

2. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there!
    We ate there a few weeks ago! Can't remember if there were tv's, so can't help you out with that one!
    What I can tell you is that they are considered separate from Palazzo, so they won't do a charge to the room. As for the pizza, we each ordered a pizza and put several toppings on each one. They were REALLY soggy as in you couldn't even consider actually picking up the slice. I mentioned that in a trip report and TBone mentioned he never orders more than one or two toppings because of that. It's good pizza, but be careful of the toppings and not to have too many if you not a fan of it going soggy!
    Otherwise, they seemed to have a pretty extensive wine list if that interests you!

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are TVs in the bar area. I can't remember if there are any elsewhere in the restaurant though.

I agree with Vegaschic about not ordering too many toppings. The one time I had more than two was my worst experience there. But the other times it was great - so much better than 550 and Secret Pizza IMO.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're looking for "specialty" pizzas, you're missing the point. This is simple, thin crust, NYC style pie. Keep it simple.

5. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto keep it simple !

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all! Glad I asked!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.