1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Greetings from the SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Brick, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Vegas Friends,

I stumbled across this board on Monday when I was looking for some BJ and craps tips and was reading post after post when this notice popped up telling me I had to register to read more Trip Reports. I have been on some other forums and this one seems to be the most engaged, knowledgeable and friendly one so I will be sticking around for a while. I will be in Vegas for an overnight on June 11 and then again in August so I guess you can say I am hooked on Vegas! Imagine that :)

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Brick! Yes, this is a board without all the drama seen on some. Lots of friendly, helpful LV vets. Enjoy your trips!!

3. Simpatt

Simpatt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Brick! This is a great board with some really useful info to be found.

And good luck on your upcoming trips

4. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the welcome. Might have to update my Profile with an MGM pic and countdown for my next trip. Not sure how to do that though.

5. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Hello fellow Bay Area. You need a certain number of posts before you can add a countdown to your signature. I think it's either 50 or 100 for one countdown and 250 for 2... something like that.

PS: Go Dubs

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.