1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Greetings from SoCal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by vera214usc, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Oct 3, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all,

I'm Vera and I live in LA and I love Vegas. I'm originally from South Carolina but I moved to LA a year ago. I've also lived in Vegas for a short while and Orlando.

Living in Vegas was not my cup of tea as it was not the vacation one would expect. I still love visiting, though. Vegas is best, I find, when you can abandon reality for a week at a time and you don't have to worry about getting to work.

My last trip to Vegas was this past June and I'm going again in two weeks for the Life is Beautiful festival. I am an avid MyVegas Slots player and both of these stays were funded through playing. I also participate in CET's Social Rewards.

I like to play slots and I rarely, if ever play table games. I'm also into the Vegas club scene and EDM. I'm a big foodie and am always looking for a new place to try for food.

If you want to be friends in "real life," I can be found on Twitter at @swverausc214 and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/swverausc214.

Thanks for having me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.