1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Greetings from Northern Nevada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by softballchick, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softballchick

softballchick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all from Reno, NV!

I've only been to Vegas a few times, but I love love love it! First trip down there was for a softball tourney last Sept. second was to go see the comedian Daniel Tosh (has a show on tv called Tosh.0) march 2012, and last trip was to watch the men's USA Olympic basketball team play the Dominican Republic. :) I am getting the itch to go back to Vegas! Just don't have a "reason" to go as I did the other trips. Just planning a trip to take my time with my bf (he loves Vegas too) & shop! We are a young couple, always have a drink in our hand, & and play tons of slots! I'm going to start planning our trip now! :) Looking forward to being there maybe in a month!

Just wanted to say "hi"!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board...don't really need a reason to go...just get addicted!! Hope you have a great time!

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the group fellow northerner! I too love Vegas and the short flight that gets me there! Though we have gambling and all the other amenities up here, it's just not like Las Vegas. Best wishes!!!

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard Softballchick! Good luck on the trip planning. Better luck on the trip. :thumbsup:

5. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.