1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Greetings from Fort Worth

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by topcard, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all... having lurked here off and on for the last few years, I figured it was time to take the plunge & register.
    I gotta tell ya - some of the TRs & stories here have caused me to laugh-out-loud in my cubicle on more than one occasion.

I primarily play blackjack - low limits - but I often indulge in a few carnival games as well.

The avatar? I loved the Stardust & I loved their 'speed-chips'! It was my Las Vegas 'home' for many years & it truly saddened me when they closed....for, as it turned out, no reason!
    Echelon is still not built & the 'Dust & the 'Ho are still gone. :cry:

Oh well. Downtown now gets all of my business.

Next trip is this next Sunday through Wednesday. Gonna give VP & 4-card poker a try... as well as 3-card with the 6-card bonus. (Yeah - I know...that will force me to go to the Strip... but hey - I've heard there are a few remaining 'good' BJ tables at the Mirage, so who knows?)

Anyway - I'm glad to finally be here 'officially'.

Seems like forever from now, but the flights are booked, so it counts!
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Have a great trip and let us know how it went with a TR...

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you finally decided to join in with the rest of us Vegas degenerates. You will certainly fit right in. Good luck on the trip. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.