1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grazie says I made 2500 last year

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LeaninBack916, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeaninBack916

LeaninBack916 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in August 2014, my friend and I went to Vegas and we were playing blackjack/free bet blackjack and were doing 25-50 a hand and then started doing 100+ for approximently 8 hours. We came up 2500 and 2000, respectively. We had a good first night but then the following night we lost back that and then some 4000, and 3800 respectively and we played for over 9 hours that night from about 9pm to 6am in the morning.. I was figuring within the next few days we would have some type of credit as we hadn't really played at Venetian/Palazzo before. Instead they said we had no comps, no anything.

I came across my card and now with an actual site to look up, I logged in and snooped around. I know the Win/Loss is just an approximate but it shows I was 2500 up on them like our second night was never rated. So does that just mean they pit boss didn't give us any time played or bets? I just don't understand how we have nothing at all. Just curious from other Grazie members

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sounds like you got screwed.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Humans not doing their job most likely.

I'm a little surprised you got nothing from the one day though that was tracked.

Revisiting my favorite Vegas animal!
    Last Hurrah! Excuse to visit Mandalay Bay's Pool!
  4. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They never ever give me anything either even though I have played a lot there

5. Naturaleight

Naturaleight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your minimum bet is below $100, they don't even give you a second look at the V/P, so I am not surprised. Don't they not give out comps to people betting below black?

6. Chobopuffs

Chobopuffs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you went to a the host on duty? its weird because even if they don't comp your room they should be able to give you dining credits. Also, I don't think your second day was rated. =(

7. hla

hla Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know people who have played $25 blackjack at V/P and have gotten decent comps. Sounds like you got shafted..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.