1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grazie $50,000 slot tournaments

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FuzzyDiceCraps, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

My wife and I have done numerous of the $25,000 slot tournaments at Grazie, but this time we decided to book the $50,000. I noticed there is an extra day dedicated to slot play, and than there's an awards party rather than just an auto-distribution like with the 25k tourneys.

My question is other than that is it the same basic structure? 3 rounds? Highest total score? Didn't know with the extra day if you played extra rounds or if that is because there are just more people.

Thanks!

2. NickyJ

NickyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fuzzy - Yes, it's the same basic structure, 3 rounds. The $50K tournaments are usually held Thursday to Sunday, with a round played on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Typically it's the same, highest total scores win, just with higher prize amounts than the $25K tournaments. Not too long ago Grazie offered a Topsy Turvy tournament where the prize structure was all mixed up. That looked like it might have been fun since it gave you a chance to win even if you had a bad round. I don't know that there are more tournament participants, I think they just want to get an extra day of play out of everyone.

3. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

Haha, I'm sure you're absolutely right!

Thanks for the response, not that it matters a whole lot, just like to know what we should expect. I let my wife play in the tournaments, but she expects me to watch and cheer her on, so its commitment for us both. :)

You're right, this one is Thurs-Sun, we arrive Wed evening and leave Monday morning. So if she does win a lot of freeplay we're going to have only that night to blow through all of it, lol ;)

At the risk of jinxing her, she's always "won" something in the tournaments, now its always been $100 freeplay. Last time she was 99th. Ha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.