1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grand Canyon Tour?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by nadizzy, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadizzy

nadizzy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The boyfriend really wants to do the Grand Canyon Tour when we go to Vegas next month. Has anyone here done the whole drive from Vegas with a tour group and skywalk thing? Any pro's, con's, stories you can share would be helpful!

2. llc

llc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be interested in this as well. We will be there four days. I am hesitant to take one full day to go to the Canyon. But who knows when we will get back.

3. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did, it was nice. I forgot what tour group I did but they picked us up at the hotel, we went to their location where everyone was given snacks. It was all done nicely and orderly. We had an option of buying the helecoptor ride at a discounted price, which we did not do but wish we would have. And we had the skywalk ticket as well but did not end up using it, it looked really crowded.
    The meal that was included was great and the experience was awesome. We also made a stop half way at some convenience store/local store for people to get out and shop.

I enjoyed it.

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted a bus tour review here.

But I did South Rim. Skywalk is West Rim. Same company does that Rim though (and its a shorter tour).

5. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That skywalk scares the hell out of me but I'm looking forward to checking it off my bucket list.

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.