1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grand Canyon tour? strip tour? skydiving? Gun range? Zipwire?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Magician, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magician

Magician Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a list of things we would like to do in vegas... however we are unsure if this stuff needs to be booked in advanced or if we just go somewhere in vegas to book this? If anyone could shed some light on the following things that would be great..

Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
    Hoover Dam
    Night helicopter tour of the strip
    Skydiving
    Bootleg Canyon Zipwire
    Stratosphere
    Gun Range

For hoover dam we will probably just drive down as we have a car and its only 30 miles away.

But for the all the other stuff like grand canyon, skydiving, Bootleg Canyon Zipwire, night strip tour, we would like a car to collect us from the hotel and take us to the place.. do any of them offer this kind of transportation service? if so where do we book all this?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you staying for 2 weeks? that's a lot of plans. but you left off dune buggying in the desert.

most of the tour companies i.e. helo, skydiving, dune buggies will offer to send a van to pick you up from your hotel and drop you off at the end. anything to get your business.

as far as where to book all of it, just Google for what you want and i'm sure you'll find many different companies offering the services.

3. wroberson

wroberson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would also like to here about the Bootleg Canyon Zipline. I have South Park on my mind and there zipline episode, and would like to avoid the pitfalls.

4. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gun Range (I'm speaking specifically of Gun Store Las Vegas on Tropicana Blvd) does not require reservations. It does get busy, though, and waits can be long.

Best thing to do is go early and you'll avoid the crazy crowds.

5. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No pitfalls with the guys at Bootleg Canyon Ziplines. They are professional and it's a great time! Hubby and I did their Sunset Tour in August 2011 and their Daytime Tour in Dec 2011. After the August tour, I posted a brief review on another Vegas board. I'll try to find it and repost here when I have a few minutes this weekend :)

6. KellyLovesVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. KellyLovesVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsup: We've had similar experience with the Las Vegas Gun Range on Blue Diamond Rd. http://www.lasvegasgunrange.net/

There have been minimal crowds when we go on weekdays late morning to early afternoon. On Friday the late afternoons and all day on the weekends are crazy with bachelor parties.

8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't image reservations are required because you see people offering discounts for the items you listed all the time.

You may want to call about the top 2-3 items on your list to be sure and then wing it for the others to leave plenty of flexibility for your trip and a chance to get some good discounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.