1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Got a call from Caesars Entertainment

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by shokhead, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A women named Dana called and left a message hoping I had a nice stay{last week at Paris}in vegas and if I needed any help on my next visit to call her, Dana from Caesars Entertainment. I can get most rooms comped at all the Caesars Entertainmenthotels but no suites. Will she swing that for me otherwise I have no idea what she can do.

Here we go again!
  2. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hosts come up to me and call me all the time and I can tell you that a CET host has never once been able to do anything more for me than what was already in my offers. Basically they want you to book through them so they get the cedit for it, but I always tell them I prefer to book online because its easier. I tell them if they can ever do better than my offers to give me a call.

Todd

3. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The call was probably from an executive host, they're part of marketing. That's who we use to book our trips and he gets us better rooms and views than what we can book online.

I just send an email with the dates and where we want to stay and I get a reply within a day and my confirmation within a week. It's easy and I figure it saves me from having to ask for an upgrade at check in.

Beth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.