1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill @ Caesars

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by LV_Bound, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any feedback about Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill @ Caesars?
    Nothing on this board....that I found.
    Yelp has about 90+ and concerned after reading what is there as it doesn't seem promising. Interested to hear feedback from any board members.

2. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there over Christmas. Staff was friendly. I had sliders and fries. Sliders were good, fries were okay, good texture but not flavorful. Beer list was not impressive. Vibe was good.If you're at Caesar's I would suggest going for a drink and seeing if the menu fancies you.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  3. elvis66

elvis66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there friday night. Beer list was not very good. Seating where we were wsa uncomfortable. Scotch egg was excellent. Fish n chips were not very good. Shepherds pie was above average. I make better roasted brussel sprouts. Bread selection was very good.Service was not good, over 15 minutes to get a pint and a cocktail, she said the bar was backed up. For the last 30 minutes of our experience we never saw our server, so we stood up and put our jackets on and she finally came with the check. Overall not a good experience. might go back for the scotch egg though. Much better pub type experience at Public House at Venetian, Rattlecan at Venetian, Culinary Dropout at Hard Rock or RiRa

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there I was at the bar, so getting a drink was quicker.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.