1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gordie Brown at the Golden Nugget

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by SoCalMon, Jun 13, 2016.

1. SoCalMon

SoCalMon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How good is his comedy?

and do I have to stay at the Golden Nugget to take advantage of the free 2 Gordie Brown ticket offer I received in the mail in my golden nugget monthly offers? I know I can use the free play without staying there like I did in December last time I went to Vegas, but never thought about taking advantage of the free show there and is unsure if a free night is needed for that or not. Also I have both my mom and dad going, so there will be 3 of us and one ticket we will have to purchase, but we all want to sit together and I want to know if it is possible. We will only take advantage of this offer if his comedy is good, if I can get 2 free tickets without a hotel stay at the nugget, and if another ticket can be purchased where we can all sit together? and if I can get the tickets, do I show my mailing offers to the rewards club or box office for the free tickets? We are staying at the California.

2. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We thought it was a pretty decent show. We saw him in April not quite sure what to expect. He does a pretty good parody of other musicians. We certainly glad we went. As far as getting seats together, it shouldn't be a problem as the show was not sold out so there was plenty of room.

Always seems so far away............
  3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed his show and as an added bonus, he is easy on the eyes.

4. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also thought the show was enjoyable. We had free tickets with our room offer but we were staying there so not sure how that would work if not. The offer code on the mailer is the same as the room code. You could always book the room to get the tickets even if you don't stay there.

5. SoCalMon

SoCalMon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not worth it because golden nugget has resort fees and second of all I am not too excited in wanting to see him and not big into comedy. I just want to see if I can take advantage of the free offer. If its not free and cannot do it without a room, not going to bother.

6. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They didn't charge a resort fee on my comped room. Don't know if that matters or not.