1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gordan Ramsey reservations?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BurlingtonDoodle, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurlingtonDoodle

BurlingtonDoodle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are 6 of us (3 couples) going to Vegas in mid-August - Hell's Kitchen is a guilty pleasure my wife and I share :eek: We thought it would be fun if everyone got to do a steak at the Gordan Ramsay Steak at Paris - however still waiting on the other 2 couples to confirm.

Any idea how far in advance we have to book reservations? I've heard 2 - 3 months...thanks!

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  2. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a bit of an exaggeration. Maybe two or three days out, but not months. In fact, not long ago, when I checked in at a CET hotel, the front desk clerk asked if I wanted any restaurant reservations and I said Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse, she was able to get me a reservation for that same night, albeit slightly later than I would typically like to have dinner.

Also, I have made reservations in the past in week out, and it was no problem. But, it's good to have a confirmed reservation, so once you know your schedule, you should book.

3. ballhog

ballhog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they will allow them 6 months in advance. I went to Ramsay's within the first week it opened, I had made the reservations at least 2-3 months in advance. If you really want togo, no harm in booking way in advance, one less thing to worry about.

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no harm in booking ahead, it is one of the fuller places in town, but I have always booked same day with no real issue if you have a little bit of flexibility on time.

5. Film-Noir

Film-Noir High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Music Too Loud!

Get ready to talk in Sign Language.

I get the Chunnel thing, but the 90+DB Music is over the top too loud!
    We had reservations, & after being seated walked out after 5 mins.

Unless your a Clubbing Lip reader, use to screaming to your friends, at the top of your Lungs.

Gordan [email protected] = Waste of TIME!

6. steveged

steveged Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Id just book it now. I booked last month for July and had no issues getting a decent time for two. Evryone has had only good things to say about the place.

7. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd book it now, perhaps request a table upstairs (loft area) to accomdate your group.. keep in mind you will still wait about 30 min, but that's OK - lucky wheel of fortune machine sits just outside the wait area!! :)

and we enjoyed the food... It's very well done.

8. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

If you don't have any special requests, you can book a table online on Paris's website under Restaurants.

9. steveged

steveged Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Set up an open table account before making a reservation so you get points

10. catfishncwc

catfishncwc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I say just go ahead and book now. If everyone is good with it you have the reservation already and if they don't wanna go you can always cancel.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.