1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good to have joined

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by bribhoy, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bribhoy

bribhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello. Having replied to the "Hello from Glasgow" thread, I thought I should take the plunge and formally introduce myself. I'm a late starter in Vegas terms and only visited for the first time last year. My wife never really thought she would enjoy it, but we've both been playing pub poker here in the UK for a few years and I persuaded her to go and pit her skills against the Vegas players as part of a holiday around Valentine's last year. We spent 4 days in San Francisco then 4 days at the Aria, playing their daily tournament each day. Well, she cashed for $1300 the first day and I cashed for $650 the third day so, overall, we had a great holiday with highly cost effective poker. We went back in August for 7 days. This time, neitehr of us cashed at teh Aria but she won a tourney at the Rio. We've turned in to serious poker fans and watched almost the entire final table of the WSOP in November. This year, we're taking the plunge and heading to Vegas in June to play a couple of WSOP events. Not the main event, but we're looking at the Monster Stack and the Seniors event. We've got 9 nights booked at the Rio and 3 at Vdara, with a 3 night side trip away from the bright lights and into the Sequoia National Forest in between.

I can't wait for the trip - and I can't wait to make the requisite 15 posts so I can get those Countdown timers going!

Cheers
    Brian

Bright light city's gonna set my soul...
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Brian! Glad to hear you enjoy our fav city as much as we do....lol. Good luck on your next trip!!!

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB!

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.