1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good place to watch a game at Caesars?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by thecarve, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll be in Vegas during the second week of March Madness with my sister and BIL. I’ll probably be at Bellagio or Cosmo and they’ll be at Caesars Palace. I had to add my TR number to my sister’s reservation in order to get them a comp’d room there. So, I’ll need to be there when they check in (I’ll be arriving a few hours earlier).

I figured that I’d just make my way over to CP after getting myself checked-in/unpacked and find a place to watch the basketball while waiting for them. But, I don’t know CP all that well and it has been a few years since I’ve spent any time there. Therefore, I need some ideas on a good spot to catch the game.

So…what are some of your favorite places?

(I usually prefer watching games at a bar rather than in the sports book. But if you think the book is my best option, let me know.)

Thanks! :beer:

2. roundnoon

roundnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The crowds for the second week of March Madness are nothing like the first week. It's not much busier than normal. You can get a good seat at any almost bar or sports book in town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.