1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good non-buffet places?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bubbahead, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbahead

bubbahead Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering where to use my LP's for places to eat that are NOT a buffet.

Any good experiences?

Thanks

2. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard good things about Wolfgang Puck.

3. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I were just talking about Wolfgang Puck. We tend to stop there and have drinks and split an appetizer or two and dessert. I figure if we can't decide on anything else for this trip, we'll definitely one of the offers from there.

I've done a little research on the steakhouse credit at Excal, but from what I've read it's average at best and the Excal kinda scares me. The dining credit at Monte Carlo would provide a wide variety of choices. None of their restaurants have ever been "must go back" places for us, though.

4. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased a Monte Carlo $50 food credit for our May trip since we hope to catch the Blue Man parade. Diablo, Brand, The Pub or maybe Double Barrel look promising.

We enjoyed dinner at Wolfgang Puck Bar and grill last fall. Since we are east coasters I reserved a table at 5pm (also the only time available on Open Table yet there were plenty of tables available). Loved the service and the food.

5. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a great experience at American Fish. A terrific meal, and even though the reward was specifically for a wine pairing, they ended up taking something like $39 off the bill. Your results may vary, of course.

6. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recommend Nine Fine Irishmen in NYNY. It's a $25 certificate with no minimum. However, $25 will not quite cover a cold beer and Shepard's Pie. But it was soooooooooo tasty. They also offer outdoor dining if that works for you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.