1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good Morning, Check Southwest

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jimbo338, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booted up this morning and got a Watchdog Alert from My Airport in Manchester NH, with airfares as low as $250 Rounttrip from Southwest.

Available now;
    FLY TIL June 26, 2013
    10 DAY Advance Purchase
    $250 RT includes taxes and fees,
    Half price of lowest Roundtrip price for One Way

This was information specific for MHT to LAS but sounded like it may apply to airports in other cities and said it applies to non-stops as well where appiplicable. I cheked my flights but there was no savings for my dates and lots of good fares for May and esp. June.

I looked and no one has posted about this yet, so I hope it is good news for some of you just waking up in western time zones. Good luck!!

Jimbo338

2. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info Jimbo but nothing good out of CLE. I have found that if a deal comes along, pounce on it if you can. You snooze you lose. I have missed a few by not pulling the trigger fast enough.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know a sale in one place is no guarantee of anything good elsewhere unless it is an across the board system wide sale but I know there are several members who fly out of Manchester NH. I always try and post any changes because some of them only last for hours, and I have booked some great trips because I read about a deal on the forum here and acted on it on time. You never know.

Jimbo338

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.