1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good and Cheap Restaurants/Cafe´s on the strip?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by hselland81, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hselland81

hselland81 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any tips? We are staying at Aria (got a very good price) and it will be very expensive to eat there every day :)

2. TheCooler

TheCooler Professional Gambler and the Best Football Handica

There's a good court in MGM Grand that has several options. The Sugar Factory at Paris is pretty reasonable and I like getting a table right on the strip. Any of the shopping malls have low cost options. Buffets are a great way to fill up. I will occasionally hit a midday buffet and that will cover me for the whole day.

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good cheap and strip don't go hand in hand. Grand luce might be my call. How much are ya planning to spend for a meal?

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Denny's is on the East side of LV Blvd - across the street from Monte Carlo (South side of Aria).

Bill

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hash House a Go Go (Linq, huge portions, would recommend for breakfast)
    Earl of Sandwich (PH)
    Citizen's (Mandalay, not too pricey, but food is good and portions are generous)
    Five50 (Aria, grab a slice of pizza)

Usually when I'm in Vegas I eat bigger breakfasts, skip lunch, maybe hit up a happy hour, and then grab dinner.

6. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Breakfast at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Miracle Mile shops was really reasonable and good.. Flamingo has a decent Mexican place whose name escapes me but was tasty and affordable.

7. Sdebruyne

Sdebruyne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Aria my last 2 trips. Breakfast at the Aria Café was nice and reasonably priced. Monte Carlo is a short walk, and has good food options. The Café at Monte Carlo is good for breakfast or lunch, and the Pub is pretty good for dinner. Planet Hollywood has some good food options for reasonable prices also.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.