1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golf stores

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by MTMONGO, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all. The wife wants to spends some money on golf gear when we are in town instead of going to the outlet malls (thank you baby Jesus). Does anyone have any suggestions on a store? Is there a Golf Warehouse?
    Thanks and Happy New Year!

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Man, been a while since I stuck my nose in a Vegas golf shop but you have LV Golf and Tennis, Golf Galaxy and some array of the usual non-chain shops every town has. TaylorMade now has the range/pitch-putt across past from Mandalay that once was Callaway-branded. There are the pro shops, of course, and the one at TPC Las Vegas annually is tabbed as one of America's best green-grass operations.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the TM shop on the strip. It's a nice place and they sell all brands besides TM. Nice range and set up.

The pro shop at TPC is also very nice. Bought a hat and towel there for the same price as Golf Galaxy so no rip off fees. And it has TPC Las Vegas embroidered.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.