1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget Trip 5/14-5/18

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Cudahogs, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cudahogs

Cudahogs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Long awaited trip, it's been 11 months since my last trip. This time it was just my drunken navy buddy and myself. I play mostly video poker, but also some slots and blackjack. DNB mostly plays video poker after he hit a royal a few years back with his very first $5 bill put in a bar top at Las Vegas Club.
    First day, I didn't get downtown until about 9:30 PM. DNB had gotten in around 10 am. Mostly walked around Fremont, stopping here and there for beers. Did a little gambling...
    image_zps7qu5yvqb.jpg
    image_zpsi8yjhv3e.jpg
    Made it to bed around 2 am after grabbing a bite at Pop Up Pizza (good, quick eats).

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  2. Cudahogs

Cudahogs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Day 2
    Forgot to mention that GN host sent a cheese and fruit plate up to the room. That made for a great hangover snack in the morning.
    Friday was the start of a 2 day Back to the Future 30th anniversary thing on Fremont. Feel old now? We did see Lea Thompson and Christopher Lloyd along with many Deloreans!
    [​IMG]
    A little morning gambling...
    http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/cudahos1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshwp4zw9h.jpg.html?sort=3&o=20
    My first time hitting $1000 on the wheel of hurt.
    [​IMG]
    Then it was time for a much anticipated trip to Pizza Rock to confirm the burger review.
    [​IMG]
    Best burger I've ever had! It's called the Burrata burger. Fries were covered in chunks of garlic and topped with rosemary. Much better than my previous favorite from Le Burger Brasserie.
    More gambling followed lunch. Here's a pic of my largest hit to date, pretty cool to win 18000 quarters!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up, Saturday! Also, thanks to site staff for fixing my photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.