1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gold Lounge or Deuce Lounge

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been to either club but want to redeem this reward next time i go. Anybody have any opinions on the lounges? How do they differ? Is one considered better than the other?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to Gold using the MyVegas reward then hit up Deuce for a qucik drink afterwards. Deuce was completely dead. I would say that Gold is more of a club type atmosphere, while Deuce is more of just a bar. IF you want to get up and dance while having your bottle service, then go with Gold. If you just want to enjoy some drinks in a quiet bar, then Deuce was the way to go. Deuce also closed on us while there also.

3. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we used the deuce lounge reward and service was TERRIBLE. Correction, our server was terrible... the barback assistant guy came by often but he could not take drink orders. They have a blank for server tip and assistant tip on the receipt and we split it $25/$75 -- please note, they only allowed certain bottles and so we wanted vodka and could only get Skyy. Valued at $300, this left $200 which we could only use on well drinks. All-in-all we drank all we could and it was worth it booze-wise but not experience wise. The DJ was also lame and would not take requests. He had friends at a table and would go dance with them and leave his tracks playing... he let it reach dead silence a couple times. Super lame. Gold lounge looks more interesting so I'd go with that.

4. veovis23

veovis23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just did Gold on MDW. Had a blast. Was there from 11pm to 3am, went through a litre of Goose. Comes with a handful of Red Bulls and a couple of other mixers. Our waitress was easy on the eyes and relatively attentive (table next to us was far more active, had at least 3 bottle brought to it that I saw)

5. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on what I've heard here Gold > Deuce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.