1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going to Vegas...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mason, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mason

mason Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You decide it is time to go back to Vegas or make your first trip. Doesn't matter if you are there on your last night of being there or on your break between trips or getting ready to go for the first time, you make the reservations. You decide that you have to visit the city in the desert that many call Mecca, Sin City. You boot up the laptop/desktop/smartphone or tablet, you are going to Vegas. You start looking for your best options. Who has the best flight deals? Wow, I just found a great non-stop flight. Bought it. How am I/we going to get from McCarran to my temporary home to enjoy all that Vegas has to offer? Shuttle, WAX, Limo rental,taxi, Uber or Lyft? So many decisions to make. You make a final choice. All is set for the trip. Wait, have to set a bankroll. Is the bankroll going to be set for total trip expenses, broken down by day, how much do is set aside for food, set aside for non-gaming activities, so many decisions. This trip is going to be so fun.

The day arrives, it is time to go, let the fun begin. Vacation in Vegas. the last of the packing is done, all the pre-depature duties are fulfilled, it is time to go. You arrive at the airport. With boarding pass in hand, you pass through TSA. You go to your gate and await the announcement for your boarding.You grab a snack and a beverage and wait. Finally they announce boarding will begin. You place your luggage and settle into your seat and prepare yourself for an amazing trip that awaits you. No responsibility, no obligations,no restrictions. Let go, enjoy, be your other self.

You feel the plane descending, you look out the window. You see it, you see all that your vacation has to offer approaching. You feel it wells up in your chest. Is this the vacation where I get away from mundane life, be someone different, experience a life not traveled, or just relish in the possibilities ?

The plane lands and you disembark. Let the adventure begin. Good luck to all and have fun.

2. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I was waiting for the punchline, LOL!

But thank you. Good luck and have fun too.

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  3. mason

mason Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The punchline is what happens after you arrive. My punchline happens when I arrive in 72 hours and my adventure begins. Thank you for your well wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.