1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going to Vegas next week! Looking for some new bars/clubs for all ages

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Vegaslover2, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegaslover2

Vegaslover2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I go to Vegas three times per year and my friend and I head to Vegas each January. Love the vibe of the Strip and we feel we can never get enough time there! We are meeting there next week and the evening weather looks cold! We love Carnaval Court but might want to try some warmer spots. Any cool bars/clubs that are casual and fun without a huge pick up scene? Love to meet people and laugh with a few drinks! :beer:

2. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume "all ages" refers to 21+? Aside from the main club like hakkasan and Omnia, I like O'Shea Irish Pub or Blondies in Miracle Mile.. both have plenty of beer pong tables, and great vibes each time i've been there. Blondies offer a bottomless pitcher deal for beer pong @ $25. But O'Shea has live music at times, and table games too.

3. Vegaslover2

Vegaslover2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Coupee36! Neither of us like the mega-club scene and we are in our 40's. We're not looking for an "older" scene but not looking for exclusively 20 something either...just I good mix of friendly and fun people!

4. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carlos and Charlies inside the Flamingo turns into a $20 dance party all night where it's all you can drink. I've seen all ages in there for sure. O'Sheas is a lot of fun, I'll be playing some beer pong myself there next week! Lots of good things to say about Blondies too, but you have to go at the right time, sometimes it's dead while others it's crazy packed. Mostly the difference between a weekend/weeknight but it can be opposite sometimes too. I've heard great things about Senior Frogs too at TI

5. Franken Dean

Franken Dean Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrahs dueling piano bar can be fun for the girls, if you like to sing along to classic
    songs.

6. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is true, i've to blondies when it was dead. Make sure though too, you ask for the bottomless pitcher deal for beer pong. Last time I was there, I didn't mention it, because I thought it was only during certain times, so was charged $20 for a pitcher, come to find out the group we ended mingling with got the deal still at 9PM and when I went to ask the bar tender, he basically said too bad I should have mentioned it.. sucks :/

7. Vegaslover2

Vegaslover2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the info everyone! We love the piano bar and hope to try a few others mentioned here:wave:

8. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always recommend that people go over to Cosmo and have a drink on one of the levels of the Chandelier. Wife really enjoyed it the last time we were there.

9. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the 5 O'clock Bar at Margaritaville.

10. snoopydogj

snoopydogj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes!
    We ate dinner there last year & got seated over looking the strip & sat there after dinner fo about an 1 1/2 drinking & people watching.

11. Vegaslover2

Vegaslover2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! Have heard a lot about a few of the Cosmo bars and overlooking the strip from margaritaville sounds so fun!

12. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's also a piano bar in the walkway between Paris and Bally's. I've never been, but it's been packed when I've walked by. Also the PBR bar just outside Planet Hollywood in the Miracle Mile seems like a hopping place if you're into country. Of course, with my user name, I'll always recommend Nine Fine Irishmen in NYNY or RiRa (great book of whisky!) in the shops between Mandalay Bay and Luxor, but that's an Irish thing! Can't go wrong with Cosmo or Margaritaville though. My wife, daughter plus friends, and I will be there next week too, not sure where we'll be hanging out. Oh, almost forgot, Bourbon Room in Venetian does 80s rock and will be closing in Feb, might want to check it out before it goes away forever (or move to Rio as some rumors say).

13. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Margaritaville comes to mind to me too. So does the Cabaret Lounge at Paris. Both are fun places without any of the club nonsense.

14. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

This is so funny you posted this. My friends and I go about 3 times a year too, and are also heading there in 10 days. We were discussing where we would go to dance if Carnival Court is too cold. We love the piano bars too but also like to dance. There is a place in Venetian that is a dance place with all 80's music, I think it is closing soon but still open till the end of the month, not sure. If you like country music there is also Toby Keith's which is fun and Gilley's at TI. Other than that we are at a bit of a loss too, haha. But it's Vegas tons of places, like you we are just not into the whole fancy " bottle service" type places.

15. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Defiantly make it over to Cosmo and try one of their bars. They have loud (bond) and laid back (Chandelier). I cannot speak to Clique though...

Group of us are meeting at Chandelier for pre-slot pull drinks on 1/16 @ nine... would be a good time to check that place out! :wave:

If you are willing to venture off strip I loved Jack's Irish Pub at Palace Station. When I was there they had a live cover band playing. Good energy, very diverse crowd from dancing to saps like me playing VP.

Downtown - Wanker Returns after baby!
    Wanker Returns After Baby
  16. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 80's bar at the Venetian is moving to the Rio, from what I hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.