1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going to Rehab.......

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sstuna, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sstuna

sstuna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luckliy a fun Rehab. Going on 4-21, its the first one the of the year.

Only going to see my fav band Sublime (Sublime with Rome now).
    Anyone got any tips or info thats been to Rehab before? Never been to pool party before, doesnt really appeal to me. Worst part is we are going be at staying Plaza then, wish I would have know about it when picked are rooms.

Thanks for any in input.

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never been but there are many threads on it, this site and others, and yelp has tons of reviews. sounds like the pool gets kind of gross and first one of the year could be pretty packed especially with the nice weather

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a very frequent visitor to the Hard Rock, but only been into Rehab once (my visits are during the week for business and I'm a bit old 54 to really enjoy meself at ReHab). I can tell you to be prepared for A LOT of people. Cabanas, day-beds, etc. are pricey, but nice if you're the kinda of person who wants a "base" to operate from. If you don't mind roaming, just pay the cover and wander. April's a crapshoot weather-wise, but the opening day of ReHab I'm sure will have an outstanding crowd and the hard-bodies will be out in force. This board doesn't give much love to the Hard Rock or Rehab, cause it draws a younger, baudier and drunker crowd than other joints. Marquee Day Club, MGM Wet and Encore are similar, but probably a little classier. ReHab started it all and it'll be a memorable experience for you I promise.

Travel light, they let little thru the door...

4. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Tuna, my fellow Southern Minnesotan- Prince will be there a few days later. Don't know how long you'll be there, but thought you'd like to know. I would love to see him, plus the show you are going to. Rome sounds great with Sublime, he sounds a lot like Brad singing and playing wise. Have fun. And Hard Rock is sending me comps now, and is becoming my go-to in Vegas, like Smartone- I love the place.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  5. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get your shots before you go.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.