1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going next week; when do I have to redeem by

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by qoolness, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qoolness

qoolness Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Title pretty much says it all.

I'll be in Las Vegas a week from today. I just wanted to know how much time in advance should I redeem my points for the rewards I want to use while I'm in town? Hopefully its not too late.

I only started playing about four or five weeks ago, so I have been trying to get in what I could as quickly as possibly.

Thanks,
    Q

2. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe show tickets have to be booked two weeks ahead of time... not sure about the rest

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As Ronoh said....for shows its 2 weeks from date you want to secure. I would say whatever you want you better try and get it asap. Read the instructions as far as redeeming reward, to do so...click on whatever it is you are interested in and it will bring up the "description" and it has a "next" button...click on that and it will bring up more "detailed" info and "rules" and if that is what you want to get....you fill in the info and then click on "confirm" and you should be all set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.