1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going in July

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Pocketaces, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am confused. I see dates available during my stay in July. If I have to use the room within 90 days why are they showing available rooms for July?

2. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't have to "use" the room in 90 days, you just have to book the room within 90 days of purchasing the reward. You can reserve the room out as far as dates are available.

3. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I swear I got hung up on the verbiage last time too. I think that I am getting confused on two points.

"Rewards must be purchased within 90 days." What does that mean as it relates to a hotel booking?

Does that mean that I could use my LP coins for a hotel room comp now and then have 90 days to book the room?

My other hang up is on "redemption". It looks like my limit is three. Is redemption when I check into the hotel?

Thank you for the help in advance. You are all great.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you'll have 90 days to book. Once you book it's no longer refundable. And yes, the room is part of your 30 day window when you check in.

5. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I think that I am getting closer to understanding.

If I could, I would like to add another question. Let's just say that all of my dates are available.

What combination of Sun-Thurs, Sun-Thurs bonus, Weekend and weekend bonus could I use?

6. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought of another question.

I had called MGM on an offer but didn't book it because I knew that I would be able to get a night or two comped from myvegas. She said that I couldn't book that offer in combination with myvegas comps.

So it might sound dumb but lets say I get two of my nights comped from myvegas. How can I book the other two nights? Do I have to pay rack rate or whatever its called?

7. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked an MLife comp stay and tacked on a MyVegas comp night at the end with no issue. I've done that twice actually.

8. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if certain mlife offers can't be combined with myvegas. Maybe comps can be.

:thumbsdown:

9. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know.

In July, I booked two nights at NYNY via my generic MLife offer and added a third from MyVegas.

Then last month I had a NYNY offer for 3 nights, freeplay, and a food credit. I tacked on a fourth night at Monte Carlo via MyVegas.

I just went ahead and booked them separately. I never asked if they could connect the reservations or anything in case they would have said no you can't do that. :Þ

I'm going for six nights in June. Yesterday I just booked the last two nights of my trip at Aria via MyVegas. I'm going to try to do the first two nights at NYNY via the generic MLife offer, and earn enough LP for a third Aria night via MyVegas and just pay for a fourth night at Aria.

10. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

:beer::beer:

11. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says you can purchase more nights at your Mlife rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.