1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Go Kings Go!

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by CIrvine, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CIrvine

CIrvine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more win! I've waited 31 years for this. Any other Los Angeles Kings fans out there?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a Canucks fan, but I am rooting for the Kings...

At the start of the playoffs I bet on three teams to win the cup this year: Vancouver Canucks, New York Rangers and LA Kings.

In the last round I was really hoping it would be The Rangers advancing to play LA for the cup :)

3. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Life long Flyers fan here but hoping the Kings (Flyers West) sweep Jersey tonight. Loved Richards and Gange when they were with Philly. Carter, not so much but he's come through in this series for the Kings. I can tell you the Flyers front office will never hear the end of these trades if the Kings win the cup. Especially since we traded everyone to make cap room for a nut job goalie that has 8 years and $50MM to go on his contract.

4. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the Kings! The whole family has been watching the run through the playoffs and let's hope they can clinch tonight!

LA is now a hockey town, lol.

5. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a hockey fan but I'm pulling for the Kings. I'll be watching.

6. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a Caps fan....

I was rooting for LA.... my 2nd favorite team is Vancouver, since the Pavel Bure days :)

7. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

So Cal's second Cup is in reach. New slogan:

"Thank you, Lord Stanley, we don't need no stinkin' NFL*"

"*Plus we have SC in the pro division."

8. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

Devils fan here. Just win one!!!
    We peaked with the Rangers. Nothing in the tank after that. Not to take away from the kings. They have made the plays they needed to make. Just wish Clarkson and Kovy buried those wide open nets in Game 1 and 2(but they didn't!!!). Kings crushed in game 3.
    Carter and Richards are kind of hard to like from their Philly days.. Just ask Hartnel(lol).

It was so much nicer going to the Prudential center for playoff games and not have to see Blue shirts or orange shirts in the crowds. The Kings fans in NJ have no idea how to be rude and obnoxious like Ranger and Flyer fans.

9. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm all over the Kings for this. Based in NH and I've been to support the Monarchs plenty of times and watched a lot of the Kings players on the way up to the big time. Has to be said that Quick was one of the most memorable in his time here - he is that good.

<rant on>
    however - the announcer whipping the crowd up at the staples center with the squeeky/squarky "go kings go" - can we skip all the outside the arena celebrating/ commiserating in LA and burning of cars etc and just get a lynch mob after that friggin jerk - the most annoying and irritating fool in the NHL
    <rant off>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.