1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Giving Points Chips or Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mark1450, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark1450

Mark1450 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My son wants to take is girlfriend to Vegas for her 21st birthday can I give him Points , Chips or rewards from my account ?

2. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, you cannot.

4. back to vegas

back to vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Using rewards for friends

We have a trip planned to Vegas in May with my sister and brother in law. It is their first trip to Vegas. I have been playing My Vegas since our trip last February and have about 100K in loyalty points. DH and I are content spending most of our entertainment time and money at the tables and we have a bigger budget for the trip. I'd like to be able to share my rewards with them - a show or meal or something that they probably wouldn't do for themselves due to the cost. Since we'll all be there together, is there anyway I can do this with my loyalty points? Thanks for any tips!

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would have to redeem for the points. The rewards are on YOUR mLife card, so you would have to be at each place to redeem them.

For shows, you could just get the tickets and give them to your sister since the tickets don't have names on them.

Meals would be a different issue since they take the comps off of your mLife card.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  6. back to vegas

back to vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know we should be able to get a show for them. That will work out great, we can gamble and they can watch a show that we've probably already seen. :)

7. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only buy one of each reward so if you want to buy 2 show tickets, you need the 2 ticket reward. Considering that you've only got 100k points, that'll probably cost all of your LPs (you don't even have enough yet). The tickets have your name on them but they don't care about them, even though it's against MV rules to give the tickets away.

For buffets you won't have any luck giving them away as mentioned above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.