1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Give me some ideas for Southwest International locations.....

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by user3657, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a trip flying southwest intl? I have quite a bit of points and vouchers I want to use, so the flight thing is covered.

Give me your suggestions. Looking for a place that has pretty cheap room rates.

Suggestions?

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Isn't international for SWA a few spots in Mexico and a few in the Carib? I don't know the system that well, what does the route map say?

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Other than Mexico City all of their int'l destinations are seasonal destinations so you're going to see expensive hotel costs during the winter months. Cancun might be your best bet since they have cheap accommodations, just don't count on getting an all-inclusive place for a good price unless you go during the off season or stumble upon a good deal.

4. aaronw915

aaronw915 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you done any research yourself on where SW actually flys? Or are you going to plan a vacation around Vegas fanatics suggestions? If the flight is covered with points why do you want a cheap room?

5. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look for SW to expand to Central & South America. Would they do well if they went to London or some thing like that absolutely. That being said I'm looking for SW to service to HI in Spring/Summer 2016. They now have the aircraft and crews have or are getting the training for over the water flights.

6. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A long time ago they talked about beginning service to Europe. Bur I have not heard about it in a long while.

We are thinking about using some points to go to Aruba.

Why question the OP desire for a cheap room? Of course anyone would want to find a bargain place to stay. Just because you are using points to purchase flights doesn't mean you still can't save money where you are able to.

7. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If SW wants to go to Central America, South America and Europe they better get bigger planes than the 737s.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.