1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Girls Night-out recommendatins

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by JamieMarie, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamieMarie

JamieMarie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are some of the better clubs/lounges to go to on a Friday or Sat night that wont cost an arm and leg to get into for 4 ladies? Also...something that plays top hits and not EDM.

Thank you!

2. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Voodoo Lounge at the Rio is pretty fun. Good DJs and rooftop atmosphere. Ladies get in free before 10 or with one of the CET passes.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    non ,but the top clubs also have r & b hip rooms there multi level and whats and arm and leg ,

are you loooking for a top club or piece of crap that free or basicaly free

please clarifiy i woudnt suggest the rio to my dead mother inlaw unless your that cheap and old, its a waste of time, u come vegas for fun.
    i would say carnival court before rio but clarify your arm and leg

also some clubs u can get reduced before midnight but u have to some leg work

hyde definatly plays what u want

but so does marquee buacase theres a few in one club , and marquee and a few others

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most clubs have guest lists for women to get in for free. You can also go to the club's webpage and buy pre sale tickets.

What weekend are you going? Tryst has always been solid for me with the music variety. Personally you can't go wrong seeing Calvin Harris at Omnia if he is there the weekend you go as all of his songs become hits on the radio. Not sure if they do guest lists there though since it's the newest club in town.

EDM is what fuels the big club market in Vegas so it is very limited in regards to where you would be able to go.

5. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're into hip hop music and not EDM, definitely go to LAX. Promoters are waiting for women to come through the door all the time giving them free access.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    definatly dont go to lax as there looking for better clubs not clubs from 1999 and desperate

7. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you have tried to answer the OP, but it really is very difficult to understand what you write much of the time. How about just giving her a list of clubs that meet the criteria she has listed - top hits, younger demographic and not expensive for 4 ladies.

8. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in my first reply i did and asked some questions they never got back, feel free to read it, i was looking for what they thought was an arm and leg price

but i suggested hyde wich they can get in free

i also said marque becuase of the difdent rooms so you just dont have edm , i was looking for there price i would also suggest maybe hakkasan

i also suggested carnival court but thats not a better club

so i was waiting for then to asnswer some questions i asked

as girls they will get in reduce or free with some leg work depending on the club , but if somebody asks for the better clubs and people say vudoo or lax they havent a clue what is going on in vegas

hope that helps

and if they respond back to my op ill help them out more

9. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Much easier to understand; hope that helps the OP. Thanks for clarifying PP!

10. JamieMarie

JamieMarie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PaperPoster - paying $40+ a person to get in...that wont happen with the ladies I am going with. I have been on IG and know that with "legwork" we can get on a guest list. I guess what I wanted more was a list of places within the things I was looking for in case we couldn't get on a guest list. Also...sorry for not getting back to you sooner...I do have a life to live off the internet.

Brick - I thought about Voodoo for the rooftop experience...but we are going the first weekend in Oct, and I am unsure how cold it will be in a short dress. :) But...I will consider it still. Thank you!

h0llywood - LAX...good memories..and not so good drunken memories...trying to stay away from there. LOL

I have looked into Hyde, Tao, 1OAK...but will now check out Marquee and Tryst. Thank you for the suggestions!

11. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnaval Court isn't a "better club" as paper said since its outdoor bar and dancing... but it is usually a lot of fun, playing all kinds of different music, and is rarely hard to get into. The flair bartenders and free pours that go around the bar make for a very fun casual party atmosphere.

12. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We sat on the outside terrace at Ghostbar at Palms last October and it was a warm evening. That's another one to consider for the fantastic Vegas views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.