1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Girls Getaway Weekend - Atlanta in the House June 10 - June 15th - 1st Trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Jazz1199, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

Hi,

My friends and I will be there in 4 days. We've never been before. We want some suggestions on nightclubs. We like hip-hop, R&B, and Jazz. We are in are late 20's and early 30's and want to know where we should go. We don't want to club every night, but we will go 2 or 3 nights. Any and all suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks!!

2. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    XS at Encore is the hottest, most popular nightclub in the world

3. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hip hop clubs are a bit rare in vegas. Edm is in. For hip hop and top 40, try the bank at bellagio. However, the club is a little small. I heard 1oak at mirage plays similar music. I have never been there tho

As stated, Xs is the hot club. Hakassan is good as well. Marquee is the other.top tier club. Drais is up there too

With a group of girls, call the club host or promoter. You will most likely get in for free assuming you girls a good looking bunch. You girls are at the right age

Have fun

4. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

Thanks! Marquee, Hakassan, and Drais are the clubs we were considering. I'll look up XS. We've never had to pay to get in any clubs in Atlanta, New York, or Miami. I think we'll be fine. Thanks for the heads up :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I see two votes for XS so I guess we will definitely have to hit it up. Thanks

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May want to look at Drais for Sunday night as Pusha T is there. Sunday's is Big room Hip Hop at Drais.

6. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get tired of the high-energy / high-cost dance clubs, you would probably enjoy 1923 Bourbon and Burlesque at Mandalay Bay. It's a fun lounge with a laid back vibe and I think I've heard all of those kinds of music there at various times. You can email them at I think [email protected] or find their page on Facebook and send a message. Ask for a password, or sometimes they will just put you on the comp list if you ask nicely, and Riddick's suggestion is a good one. If the house band is playing it is terrific, although the nights I inquired during our last visit they only had DJs.

7. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

@kps

Thanks for the suggestion, we will check it out.

8. Jazz1199

Jazz1199 Newbie

@azlefty

Thanks, we want a low key place to chill. We don't want to party the whole time.

9. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget about the day clubs... Encore Beach Club and Wet Republic, Drais. Can't go wrong with any of these.

10. degeneratewho

degeneratewho Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you guys like hip hop, your choices are limited. hakasan has a hip hop room, but its small and sucks. I think 1oaks main room plays hip hop still, but 1oak isn't really a tier 1 either. drais does on certain nights. drais after hours has a small hip hop room. all the tier 1 clubs in vegas now, the main rooms are all edm. hip hop is becoming scarce now days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.