1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gilly's bar question

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by hawki39, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in Vegas 5-14 thru 5-18-16. I plan on visiting Gilly's Bar on Sunday night for the bikini bull riding contest. :D Has anyone been there? How early should I get there for good seats? Anything anyone can tell me about this event is appreciated.;)

2. DeadManHand

DeadManHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Gilleys during NFR in Dec but not on a Sunday night so I can't speak specifically on the bikini bull riding.

However, seating around the mechanical bull is pretty limited, probably for 24-30 people. If you really want a good seat you will have to arrive early.

3. trooper3

trooper3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want right up front, 8:30 or so, or you'll be standing

4. dascju

dascju Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gilley's is a really cool place to go if you are a country music fan. Haven't been to the bikini bull riding on Sunday nights, but they have live music every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights so it gets really crowded. To get a table you definitely should get there around 8 or 8:30.

5. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone....We will make an early visit to the strip and shoot for an 8pm arrival to Gillys. I probably would have arrived too late for a seat...figuring I'd get there around 9:30pm or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.