1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gift my wife 5,000 T.C.'s. What exactly do I need to do?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Champster1, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read in the Total rewards info sheet that Platinum and higher can "Gift up to 5,000 Reward Credits to a friend (limit of two transfers per year) 4". I'm wondering if this is something that I can do over the phone or do I have to do it in person (and with my wife to whom I want to gift 5,000). Im Diamond and currently at 23,000 t.c.'s. My wife has about 400 T.C's. However I know that if she is platinum and I'm gold then we get 3 (out of 4 ) tickets free to Legends in concert. Plus this is my last trip of 2015 (and I know that I'm not gonna get to 40,000 T.C.'s - Aspiration level 1). I know that what ever perks come with her having platinum status is also a plus for me. On another thread i've read that some folks are having their bonus TC's taken back. Figure I'd pass mine on before the same happens.

Leaving in 2 days for Vegas. Any feedback is appreciated!!

March Madness...here I come !!
  2. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a CET player, but by the terms of the offer, it seems like the transfer is for Rewards Credits, and not Tier Credits (which you'd use for status), unfortunately.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're mixing up TCs (Tier Credits) with RCs (Rewards Credits).

You can't transfer Tier Credits, so you're not going to be able to push her into Platinum status by transferring. What you might consider doing is having your hotel reservation put under her account number when you arrive, getting a 2nd card for her account, and playing only on her cards, if you think your gambling and hotel spend on your next trip will get her to 5,000 TCs.

To transfer Rewards Credits:
    We appreciate your interest in gifting Reward Credits. As a Total Rewards member with a Tier of Platinum or above, you may gift Reward Credits twice a year at 5,000 credits ($50.00) each time or once at 10,000 credits. To do so, simply stop by any one of our Total Rewards centers with your valid photo ID and a representative will transfer the credits from your account to the account you wish to be gifted.

4. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn...you are right!!

March Madness...here I come !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.