1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Giada's Restaurant at the Cromwell

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Username, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking about treating my bride for her birthday in April at Giada's Restaurant.......anyone here been there or heard good things about this new restaurant ? ? ?

Thanks for your time,

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I know is that you need to make reservations a month or two in advance.

All I have heard is positive about that restaurant.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was great. Try to get a table with a view. The food is light and flavorful.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  4. thebig0

thebig0 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I ate their last Sept on a Sat night at 9:00pm. Waited about 10 minutes for a table and were seated in along the front window facing the Bellagio. Best seat in the house IMHO, and we didn't tip or ask etc. The food was great, smaller portions ala tappas, but everything was above expectations. Ordered the Mortadella pizzette, not exactly knowing what to expect. Out comes a six - seven inch circle of flat bread with the a layer of Mortadella. Basically just a piece of thin sliced ham. Looked rather underwhelming, but we both thought about ordering another one. Such a basic item with so much flavor. Spaghetti with lemon/shrimp was really good. I would suggest ordering 3-4 items, a glass or two of red wine (A bottle if both drinking the same) and save room for the dessert cart.
    On par with many of the nice restaurants we frequent, and the view of one of the most expensive/exclusive corners in the world well worth it.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, a month in advance? Didn't know that, good thing the gf took the initiative and already reserved us a table. Now to decide what I want to order.

6. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or a week if you are dining early midweek. Just don't expect to book Friday evening reservations Wednesday afternoon. The restaurant is truly a gem. The price point ain't half bad either, all things considered.

Nick:beer:

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, booked the first Monday in April.

8. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just had lunch there and we opted to sit at the bar instead of wait for 45 min. We were very impressed with the food . The wife went with the Chicken Marsala Meatballs with roasted wild mushrooms which I must say was very tasty, I myself went with the Lemon Pesto Grilled Cheese with heirloom tomatoes and
    prosciutto San Daniele. Both were very ,very good. To top it off we split the Zeppoles Citrus Infused Italian Doughnut . Service was great ,atmosphere was relaxed and we would definitely go back again. Portions were smaller but enough that I did not leave hungry. HTH

9. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is one of those hyped Strip restaurants - the difference is that every bit of the hype is true.

Bill

10. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the full restaurant menu is available at the bar during dinner hours? I know the bar has a separate lounge menu, but wasn't sure if the dining room menu is also made available or not (with the obvious exception of no tasting menu) Thanks!

11. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ate there in December and thought it was great! Also picked up a $10 match play coupon when paying at the bar before we were seated.

12. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Giada's for breakfast, lunch and dinner..........and enjoyed all of my meals. I like that they have small portions and encourage sharing. I would much rather have multiple dishes rather than 1 massive plate of food that would feed a family (eg The Cheesecake Factory).

The view is fantastic and with the glass panels open........perfect!

13. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Benn there on 2 separate occasions myself...July and last month...both meals were exceptional, and service was outstanding...

Worth the cash, you won't be disappointed!

14. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went there recently. Walked in at 11:30 for lunch with no reservation. Lots of tables available. Very good food and nice setup. Free photo booth at reception. Bet most people miss that.

I read a review where they mentioned the pasta dish was rather small. It was... but not "French Food" small. Just not like many italian places that serve a large serving.

Good stuff.

15. sandybeachbar

sandybeachbar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved everything about this restaurant. Will definitely return!

16. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I've been three times. Three weeks before the last trip when I checked reservations, Dec 22nd to Jan 4th New Years was booked at night (5PM on) so we opted for 4:30 Jan 2nd. As it turned out, it was only about 30% full until the 5 PM crowd showed up. Enjoyed a nice long dinner with a great view. Food was excellent as usual. Photos are on my trip report.

So if you don't mind starting 4:30, consider it an option.

We've already booked a group of ten for my birthday in February.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.