1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Giada Revisited with Photos

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by evoni, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. DeeDee

DeeDee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed reading both reviews . I have booked dinner for my birthday and am a little worried. The reviews on this forum have been mixed about eating at Giada's I want this to be very special and wondering if I should go elsewhere. Are my expectations too high?

3. Lvfun23

Lvfun23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can check out my TR. Wife and I had great time at Giadas. Food and service were great! We eat out at a variety of places and did enjoy it at Giadas.

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there last week.
    It was our third time.
    Overall it was very good and I recommend Giada's although this time was not quite as good as the first two.

5. mrem3200

mrem3200 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you can charge a meal here to your room to have it comped off on the back end? I thought I had read that at first you couldn't

6. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can do a room charge...same deal with getting in Comped off the back end...if your play warrants it, but I'm sure you know that ;)

7. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm afraid the mixed reviews are due to the fact that Giada's doesn't seem to be consistent yet with how they prepare their food, it can be fabulous or just average for a high end restaurant, depending I'm assuming on who is the head chef that day/evening.

In addition to what GChrome said I had heard when they first opened that if you couldn't use TR points to pay for your meal if not staying on at a CET property, but I had no problems using them 2 weeks ago so that's not a issue any longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.