1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting worse

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasDave, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember when you could collect about 1k in gold a day if you had the whole strip. It then went to about 3-400 towards the end of last year. The past week or so I have barely hit anything gold wise on the hotels!!!! Frustrating, feeling stuck

2. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you surprised? if they kept it at 7k gold per day max and kept paying out as much as they do, the whole country will end up with free rooms, free flights, and free vacations. All good things must come to an end..

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two things: 1. Getting LPs from harvesting your Strip seems pretty cyclical to me; I'll go long stretches with very few LPs and then they'll come in bunches. 2. You can't really expect to only harvest chips and accumulate enough LPs to earn great rewards. You need to actually play the game, too.

4. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm fairly new to MyVegas, been playing since Thanksgiving and have 200,000 LPs. I've never gotten ANY gold coins from my strip hotels. Only red chips.

5. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't complain too much, I have donated exactly $0 to that site, and have collected nearly $1,500 worth of free stuff over the last two years. I am up to 300LP, and will get to 500LP before my next trip. I will probably hit the Bellagio buffet, the aquarium, and hit a show with a friend. It runs in the background while I'm at work, so it's not too much trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.