1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting short changed ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TOUR, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have noticed that when we get chips from friends & gifts they don,t credit you the full amount, infact as little as 25% in some instancies. Are we restricted to how many we can claim per day ?

2. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I've noticed that too. Sometimes when I have only one gift, I click on it, and the system displays the "You have recieved gifts from 1 friends!" message, but never gives me the 50 chips. Annoying.

I haven't read the terms of service in detail, but the only limit I know of is 20,000/day from feeds.

3. Coolcanuck79

Coolcanuck79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you click and nothing happens ... look at how many chips you have and then refresh your browser. This often fixes the situation and you will see your chip amount increase.

4. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's because you added a ton of people to your facebook friends list. And a bunch of those people are in "facebook jail" for adding too many people too quickly. It's preventing abuse of the system.

5. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    short changed? it happens to midgets all the time. LOL.

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And/Or you have clicked the chip share of a person you are not friends with. If the permission box pops up, most times I will have to do a refresh on my browser so I can collect chips on the strip. That comes from clicking non-friends chips shares.

7. Lolly

Lolly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try clicking the individual accept & send icon instead of "accept all" which would just be one click. It still happens but not nearly as much as it did when I hit accept all. And, yes, some of your friends are in FB jail, I would unfriend them, it causes problems like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.