1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting Ready for 1st Redemption, Pls Help

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by keishashadow, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DH & I each are playing separate accounts. When redeeming it asks for an email. Can I use the same email address for both our redemptions (main email)? Not sure if you are supposed to use email associated with facebook account or the one used when signing up for Mlife card.

Unfortunately, DH can't remember which email he used to sign up for myvegas originally & likey doesn't have access to it any longer. Don't want to do something wrong and lose the points. Trying staying @ MGM for 1st time this trip due to myvegas/RCCL offer. DH's Mlife card was missing had to call for the number but, again, no idea what email is associated with it.

re the MC picnic by the pool
    Assume the beer bucket has 4 or 5. Can you request they not open them all & take 'to go'? I'm not a big beer drinker, no way can I kill a bucket in the limited amount of time I'm willing to broil in the sun. we're @ the MGM. other threads have mentioned MGM has pool hopping between properties, want to be sure before redeeming we have take a quick dip if desired.

want to buy KA tickets. Unsure of procedure there. Do we redeem points online, then call for availability for show/day we want or wait day of show?

2. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For show tickets first check the show web site for days the show is not playing. Then check the reward itself as there will probably be a list of blackout dates that you can't use the reward on. Then call the number they provide to reserve your tickets as soon as possible.

-Max

3. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He should be able to get the email address from MLife that he signed up with by calling them now that he has his number. How is he playing MyVegas without knowing his email address to log into Facebook? I don't think though that it matters which email address you use to redeem the award. All you need is the confirmation number and your MLife card to redeem the rewards once you are in Vegas.

4. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All they wanted from us was our M-Life acct # on your card, and redemption code ,never asked for an Email address

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  5. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I think she's referring to redeeming the reward on Myvegas game where it does ask for an email.

6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always use the email I use for logging in to Facebook.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  7. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok thanks. He's auto logged into FB. will just sign in from another device and guess which one. easier solution than I thought.

re tix didn't see any blackout dates and I do still see availability on the cirque site.

will post Q re the picnic by pool in new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.