1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting in and out of NYNY

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Tammy58, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone rented a car lately and stayed at NYNY? We are considering it. We have never parked at NYNY even though we rent every trip now. The front strip exit was blocked off due to the front construction. So where can you exit the building now besides Tropicana Ave ( heading west) ? Have they changed it so you can get over to the Rue de Monte Carlo? That would be awesome if they did.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed there in June and you could access the Rue de Monte Carlo from the parking garage. Don't know if it has changed since then due to the construction between the two.

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Emailed NYNY they claim that you can access Rue de Monte Carlo, however Rue at LVB will be closed until the end of the year ??? Said you can take it west to Frank Sinatra. Playing with google earth it looks like if I go out on Tropicana (west only) I can bang a Uey at the second light...to go east. On Frank Sinatra I know how to get out to the strip via Luxor, Mirage, Fashion Show Mall....I guess we will manage alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.