1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by nhcris, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading back to Vegas Monday (woohoo!) and will be meeting my son there. I arrive at the airport 30 minutes after him and I plan to use a car service but he comes in to Terminal 1 and I come in to Terminal 3. Is there an easy way to get between the terminals?

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your son is going from Terminal 1, to Terminal 3, I think the only option is a shuttle bus.
    If you land at D gate in Terminal 3, you can get a tram to Terminal 1. If you are in the main part of Terminal 3, you can get a shuttle bus

3. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks newmans. I'm on Virgin America which I think is in the main part of T3. I will let him know to find the correct shuttle!

4. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last 2 years I have flown Frontier...which lands at T3....I had to meet others in my group that came into T1. Since I had to get my checked luggage...I had to leave secure area, so the only option was to get on the free shuttle and take it to T1. I dont remember which level it was...but it was easy to do. This year Im flying a REAL airline...and get to go to the real terminal...LOL

5. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's on the same level as the cabs/etc, just further down near the end.

I love terminal 3, don't need to take that dumb monorail thing and walk forever. It's much less crowded and generally think the cab lines are shorter. I do agree it doesn't have the same "vegas" feel as terminal 1 when you head into baggage claim and it's super lively. Terminal 3 just feels like any other airport terminal in the us

6. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never departed from T3 but have arrived there, and it is fine. Last time my gate was right by the escalator to baggage claim, and it was the easiest smoothest arrival ever. Well, except for getting longhauled by Cab 710. [​IMG]

I hate leaving on southwest as that terminal is always crazy busy. Or maybe I just hate leaving :)

Thanks again for all the info. Hopefully the kid can figure it out and get there in a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.