1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting Excited

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LV Dawn, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

My Trip Report

We'll be heading out to Vegas on Saturday for a long weekend. This will be my third trip this year, one was business and the other was pleasure and this one is a pleasure trip too. This will be our first get away in over a year without kids or relatives and I'm finally getting psyched. I really need to blow off some steam. I've already told my boss that I'm not bringing my lap top or cell phone with me and I will be drunk the entire time so there is no sense in even trying to find or call me. I can't wait to try my hand at Craps. (Thanks for all the pointers Vegas Jer and Mikey!) I'll be sure to post a trip report when I return.

2. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am at T-15 and can't stand myself. They only thing working in my favor is a small trip in the meantime. I am leaving my office at the base of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to attend a software forum in Aspen Colorado. As if that wasn't enough, I get back from Aspen, work 1 day and begin the highly anticipated Vegas vacation. It is so close I cant stand it.

This trip should be the best ever. Fully comped at NY NY, already secured tickets to Blue Man Group, and getting some craps lessons from Hurricanemikey.

I will relay the tale (or what I can remember of it) on 10/31.

Bazootch

3. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

Bazooth,
    I wish I had something to occupy my mind until Saturday. I have been going to bed early to make the days shorter so the trip would come sooner. I wasn't fortunate enough to get everything comped but three nights at Harrah's will only cost me $79 + tax. I'm not particularly fond of their regular rooms but the price was right and this wasn't a planned trip. Airfare from the East Cost was only $200 per person and I just couldn't resist.

4. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wish I could help it go faster. I check this board about every 15 minutes just to see if there is anything new. I accomplish so little at work, I am starting to think this trip will be my severance package. I am currently looking for a trip report that I haven't read yet. Gotta get my fix...

Bazootch

5. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

Only one day to go! There are five people here where I work going on this trip, and everyone is Fired Up!!

Dammit! Are we there yet?!

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.