1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting a repeat of the same rewards for the next trip?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Morpheus7272, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus7272

Morpheus7272 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

For my last trip, I used 3 buffet rewards - Mirage, Bellagio, and MGM - and would like to get them again for this trip. Is that allowed?

2. XFace619

XFace619 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, as long as you have enough LPs and it's been 30 days since your last trip, you can get the same rewards again.

3. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless the reward specifically says "Limited to 2/3 per MyVegas Player" in the Purchases & Redemption Limitations section of the Rewards, then no you cannot have more than 1. Based on the rewards you used, they are not the rare exceptions that allow more than 1.

4. Morpheus7272

Morpheus7272 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information!

Perhaps that's why I'm having trouble getting the MGM and Bell'agio. I was able to get the Mirage buffet again, probably because they raised the amount of LPs required.

5. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is some sort of "cycle" for rewards. When you buy from 1 batch, you can't buy the same one until another batch cycles in. However, there is not really a way to tell you when that occurs.

The clear cut way to know when a "cycle" occurs is when the price changes or the reward changes.

Also, you can try to purchase another of the same reward. If it allows you to purchase, it is from a new batch. If it doesn't, you obviously can't.

At least that is what I have read from numerous reports on a MV group.

6. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what I was told from the support team- that if it lets you purchase it, then you can get it.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know that! But they usually change it or change the price the you can buy that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.