1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Germany also loves Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ex507, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Folks!

For a few month i am reading here now! Totally the best way to get Vegas informations, tips for the next trip or just have fun while reading your vegas stories! i love it here :)

i am 24 years old and come from nurmberg, germany. Have been to vegas 2 times for now, next visit will be in december for my moms 50th birthday. i am already so excited that i almost get depressed because its still 8 month of waiting!!!

why i love vegas? hell, why i should not? i love gambling, even if i am a little shy when it comes to table games. i come from germany, so i feel very comfortable with drinking outside on the streetwalk. the city itself just blows me away every time i visit. btw: i try to arrve late every time. first look on the strip during the night is just insane!

but also, i dont like where vegas is going to go. i do not like the super-luxury hotels that look like all luxury hotels on this planet. i really like the "themed" hotels. i hope the city will not turn into a standar luxury hotel place. i love the campy stuff like the excal or the Circus Circus. i stayed at the mirage and the flamingo. i would never bool a room at aria or the cosmo. just nothing special to me!

soo...

sorry for my super bad english, but i am looking forward to get more and more information and tips here. any other germans here?

viva las vegas! :thumbsup:

2. maximus56k

maximus56k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! There are other Germans on here and many Europeans. I agree with you about themes. It saddens me that with all of today's technology themes could be so cool. We may see it again in our lifetime. Cheers :beer:

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard, glad you could join us! Actually, I think your English is very good! Hang in there and just keep reading on here, hopefully that will make the time go faster. :thumbsup:

4. Pacific

Pacific Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board from another German. :wave:

5. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks guys! :peace:

6. marillo

marillo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome from germany to germany :beer: