1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

George Strait at T Mobile Arena

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Matty Ice, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    George is touring again and has a few dates in Las Vegas this year at T Mobile Arena. I would love to see him in concert. If anyone has a contact for tickets I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt

2. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He is playing (4) days this year. Tickets sold out before they went on sale. I best advice is maybe stub hub or if your play warrants you may check with your host if you have one at a MGM property.

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked ours on a comp offer for next month

Cosmo Christmas
  4. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Leaving for Vegas tomorrow. Seeing King George at the new arena on Friday night. Really looking forward to it. If any Board members are going, have a great time!

5. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GREAT SHOW on Friday night, he truly is a great performer who appreciates his fans and his opener has a bright future ahead of her I would wager. That arena is great I must say, great acoustics and for an in the round concert like this was I cant see there being a truly bad seat, but then our host got us seats about 60 feet away from the stage.
    [​IMG]

Cosmo Christmas
  6. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it was an awesome show. Enjoyed every minute of it. Arena was impressive, but freezing! The air conditioning sure works. As wonderful as George Strait was, the sight of the night had to be Kasey Musgraves, (who was great), leading a shetland pony down the aisle. Country comes to town! :thumbsup: kacey-musgraves-tweet-2-320x400.jpg

7. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were having dinner at Bardot and did not get to see her entrance dang it, she is a talented little thing with a bright future I hope, she done ran Taylor Swift out of country so that's a good thing now if someone can do the same with Luke Bryant.

Cosmo Christmas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.