1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Garth

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Barney Rubble, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See he is at the Wynn at the end of the month. Does he have a band or is it a one man show? Not sure it really matters but just wondered about that. Thought I read it was a one man show somewhere. Thanks

2. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    his previous shows there were one man shows.

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GARTH BROOKS COMING BACK TO WYNN
    If you never got a chance to see Garth Brooks intimate, no-frills show at Wynn Las Vegas you missed what I considered to be one of the best entertainment experiences in Vegas (and perhaps anywhere). Good news... Brooks is coming back to Wynn but only for 6 shows that will be filmed for a TV special and DVD release. Better news... the tickets are half the cost they were at $125 per person. Bad news... they are going to sell out quickly. Three shows will be Memorial Day weekend and the other three on 4th of July weekend. Tix at ticketmaster and through Wynn Las Vegas.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Brooks back in the very early 90's, when he was the biggest act in country music and becoming a cross-over sensation. The show was unbelievable!!! He has a way of singing to 15,000 people, but making it seem as though he's singing directly to you and his lyrics come right from his sole. A few weeks ago, he sang solo for a bit on the Country Music Awards and I thought, man I bet he's great at Wynn. He really is one of the all time greats!

5. mysheltyx3

mysheltyx3 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Garth @ Wynn in 2011 - 2 tickets were $500.00!!! - I would do it again in a nanosecond - the best show we ever saw-we still talk about how great it was. Just Garth, a guitar, and a stool-what a show!!!

6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw him several times back in the early 90's, whats odd is he learned to do that energetic live show from a good friend Chris Ledoux who never did get much radio play but was awesome live. About the only real cowboy that's been a country singer. I think I saw him 6 times.

Part of the reason the tickets are as "cheap" as they are is they're making a DVD and they'll want a guaranteed full house every show.

7. schmalen1

schmalen1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Garth in November on his "very last" weekend. Even for me as a non-native speaker it was really fun. Would do it again without a doubt!

8. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i heard hes looking to go back on tour and do a full US tour next

9. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is this info ?? All Ticketmaster and the Wynn website show are the couple of days in May.

10. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went in December of 2011. Was hands down the best show I have ever seen. Tickets were expensive and all but at 275 a pop I would do it again if he was still going this July. Just go and have a great time!

12. Nondo

Nondo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.