1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gambling & Golfing - Venetian - 2/21/13 - 2/24/13

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Fafa2e, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fafa2e

Fafa2e Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Gambling & Golfing - Venetian - 2/21/13 - 2/24/13

Background:

The main reason I booked this trip was due to a surprise offer from the Venetian for three nights comped and $45 in table match play. I was surprised to receive an offer considering I had only played there for about 4 hours in November with an average bet somewhere around $50 per hand/roll playing BJ and craps. I did end up about $1,100, so maybe they are just trying to get their money back.

This will be a solo trip. My preliminary plans are to gamble at night and golf in the day time. I booked a direct flight on Southwest so I could bring my sticks without any bag fees.

Thanks to a $100 per square Super Bowl pool, I was able to supplement my bankroll. I split three squares with two other friends. I put in $125, one friend put in another $125, and the third put in $50. We one the third quarter with Baltimore - 8 San Francisco - 3 for $1,500 (Thanks to the running into the kicker call) and we won the final score with Baltimore - 4 San Francisco - 1 for $5,000 (thanks to the Baltimore intentional safety). We gave $100 to the pool organizer, used $50 for group bets when we all went to the track to bet the horses, and split the remaining $6,350 with $2,650 to me and the friend that put in $125 and $1,050 to the friend who put up $50. Here is a picture of the winnings:

image.jpg

Bonus Money to Burn
  2. synthpop101

synthpop101 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice win. That reminds me of my Super Bowl, World Sries pool wins. I've won so many times that they banned me at work from buying any squares. My last year I won 1st quarter, half time and the final. Everyone was pissed. :Þ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.