1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

FYI my recent experiences redeeming rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by garfan, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just got back from vegas a couple of days ago, stayed at Monte Carlo, had purchased rewards before the "mandatory hotel stay"

when I went to redeem the buffet at manadalay bay she wanted my confirmation number, I tried to tell her I didn't need one because I purchased the reward before the change
    but didn't argue too much because I was staying at mone carlo, said I didn't have it and she phoned and got it from monte carlo and wrote it down for me (so I could use it later)

MGM Grand buffet also needed the confirmation number
    but for the mirage buffet did NOT need it

also redeemed the $50 free play at monte carlo

never really had much problems and they were all very friendly

even redeemed some free monorail rides with no problems

2. kevgret

kevgret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be there this weekend and have three buffets to redeem. I printed out the entire reward which shows I do not need to have a hotel reservation. I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best...

3. zoey11

zoey11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased the Bellagio buffets before the hotel stay took effect. Anyone have any trouble there? I was really looking forward to that.

4. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always bring the printed paperwork I get via e-mail with the confirmation number and "fine print" to head off any confusion/discussions

5. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used 3 this week at aria.
    I stayed at Cosmo, non required to be a guest at aria, but these have not added that fine print

Pizza and beer
    free crepe
    free pastry

No issues getting then from mlife desk, except u need to use the reward on a planned day to have it loaded on the player card.

Originally, I thought u could load them all on the card you want, and use them when ever, but that's not the case. You will likely need to run to the mlife desk at each hotel the day u want to use them

6. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased the MB breakfast buffet just before the mandatory stay requirements.
    I redeemed it last Friday without any issue at all. Had the printout with the terms (and I was ready to battle), but not necessary. I was given a voucher and I was never asked for a mlife room conf.#.

No issues with Monorail tickets, sugar factory bogo 1lb., and got front row tickets to Zarkana.
    Had to cancel my Tender reward, so many things to do so little time.
    Since the start, I've redeem about 12-15 rewards without any issues.

7. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the MGM dinner buffet reward a couple of weeks ago. I purchased it right before the mandatory hotel stay. The lady at the counter asked me what hotel I was staying at. I said I'm staying downtown but I redeemed the reward before the recent changes. She didn't saw a word after that and loaded the buffets without issue. She was very nice and I had no problems. I did have the entire reward printed including the small print just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.