1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Future Las Vegas projects?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LV_Member, May 4, 2016.

1. LV_Member

LV_Member Tourist

Nov 9, 2015
    I am wondering where can I find information on the future of Las Vegas construction projects. I do know that the Worlds Resort is currently being built. However I want to know what other projects are currently under construction.
  2. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

Mar 3, 2002
    Las Vegas
    Vegas today & tomorrow was a fantastic site, but it's no longer updated.

Even though Vegas' outlook has sure improved there's not much out there. Lucky Dragon is nearly done, Alon and Resorts World seem to have the best chance of what's next, followed by Wynn's Paradise Park. There's talk of another Arena on the old Wet N Wild site. Maybe someday someone will buy F'nbleau, but every time they get cost to complete those interested run for the hills.
  3. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Oct 12, 2007
    Long Beach , SoCal
    Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. joespoolhall

joespoolhall Low-Roller

Sep 9, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just follow the LVRJ and Las Vegas Sun online. Any new projects or progress on existing ones will be covered. It doesn't take much effort these days though. Back in the "hotel of the month club" days of the 90s and early 2000s, it seemed very other trip I'd see a new place. The strip was growing and locals joints were booming. I always had a new place on the strip to visit and a new locals place to stay. I was going down 4-6 times a year then and liked checking out the new places. My buddy and his wife, now transplants, would go along many times and Bob would always says the same thing about the new strip palaces. "This place is really nice, but you know it's not for any of us," like a big brother would advise. The boom years were fun, but I wish I'd been a LV traveler back in the 70s and 80s. I'd drive up the strip and pop into a 7-11 or pull into the gas station next to Caesars! What a change.

Good Luck!
    Ric at Joes